Monday 6 December 2010

NaNoFiMo day 6: progress report

Writing: the unnamed vampire story I was working on before NaNoWriMo and The Frozen Tear

Words (Written Today): 2133

Words (Total as of Today): 2759

First Sentence (Written Today):  "Hey Jaden, I was wondering about something," Liselle said.


Last Sentence (Written Today): She resisted, though - she had already fed enough to heal the cut on her head and go some way towards restoring her strength and she had enough self-control that she could resist the temptation to kill the girl... but if she played it carefully she might at least get to taste her blood.

Favorite Sentence (Written Today): Azariah shuddered, the image of herself sinking fangs into Liselle's neck almost too powerful to resist.

Reading: Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

Mood: Wishing for a pep talk...

Treat: I'm going to go and write something else and maybe watch a movie. After all, even though I'm behind I did write 2 k today. I deserve something...

Comment: I'm 3.8 k behind where I should be, so commenting would be taking up time I really should be using for writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment