Saturday 26 May 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo day -6: hoping my countdown is right

Counting down! Are you ready to write?

Best spam comment ever:
I consider good-looking bright to suffer with against your cobweb verso and look dorsum behind to so peculiar more sparkling minutes reading here. Thanks a caboodle again on the consentaneousness.

Seriously, WTH? I mean, I have to save the text of this comment for posterity just because it's clear evidence that the internet is indeed trying to communicate with us. Although something about verso cobwebs is bothering me. Does that mean it's true that nobody reads the publishing/printing information at the start of the book?

Probably. Hands up, everyone who even knew that was the verso page.

Anyway, it's Day -6 of Camp NaNoWriMo. It really should be called Day 26 of NaMayWriMo, of course, but I'm pretending to follow a theme with the countdown. Great theme - every day I label the post with 'Day -x' and then blather on randomly about nothing in particular. Tomorrow I'll come up with some sage wisdom for those starting their first WriMo in June.

Or maybe I'll just start on that 'Daily Goats' idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment