|A random picture of Gypsy the kitten.|
Q: How do crazy people get from place to place?
A: They take the psycho path!
Anyway, the result of my rambling was that I realised that in addition to my JulNoWriMo campaign, I'd like to be able to add bits and pieces to five other projects. Thus, the insane plan was born.
- Mondays and Thursdays: Blog post, general administrative tasks
- Tuesdays: Work on tidying up and finishing my dodgy outer-space adventure
- Wednesdays: Preparation for what's probably going to be my major project during August, September and October (more about that coming soon). Once August starts, I guess I'll drop Seeker into the Wednesday slot.
- Fridays: NaNoWriMo preparation. I actually have an idea that I'm saving for November.
- Saturdays: Work on my revision and expansion of The Frozen Tear, which is the only one of these projects to actually have a page on this site.
- Sundays: (maybe) Preparation for a complete reworking of the one and only paranormal romance in my collection.
- Every day: Before I touch any of these other projects, I have to reach my daily goal for the Main Project.
I'm doing well with this plan already, since I'm posting this at 8:30 on Tuesday morning... and I've only written about 250 words for JulNoWriMo so far today. Anyway, I have a plan. Having a plan is better than just flailing and hoping for the best but expecting the worst, right?