Wednesday 10 November 2010

NaNoWriMo day 10: a dodgy approximation of a pep talk

This is my own personal version of a 'pep talk'. I am using the term very loosely. In the general run of things I am about as motivational as a poster saying 'procrastination gives you something to look forward to later'.

Anyway, here's my 'pep':

Write it anyway. There is no idea too good to write.

Seriously. Any idea you've ever had is too good to not write.

Side note: Imagine what would happen if the main characters of every unfinished story haunted their authors until the story was finished. I'm thinking about writing something along those lines in a project or two's time (or maybe next November). Next I'm going to write about zombies, though. Even if I have to make the main character be a zombie, I will get zombies into a story.

Also, drop me a line. It is very lonely here in my little corner...

Siana.

PS - my current word count is 27207!

No comments:

Post a Comment