Monday 4 June 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 4: a day off

Day 4: ...

I should have things to say about Day 4, but since the day didn't end up including any writing time I'm finding myself at a loss. I got up, did the usual morning jobs around the dairy and then by the time I'd eaten breakfast I just wanted to go back to bed. What had started as a neck-ache the previous day had decided to spread out and include my head, back and arms. Add to that a change in the weather making my knee and lower leg ache...


Look, writing was never going to happen. It's 1:45 in the morning on Day 5 now and I'm not even convinced I want to be typing a blog post. I'm only here because pride will not permit me to fail my self-imposed challenge of a blog post for every day of Camp NaNoWriMo. I'm not sure sitting here talking about pain contributes much to the Siana's-blog-reading universe...

Hey, better idea - I could talk about the odd moment when I looked up at the night sky and someone had taken away a piece of my full moon. That was very cool. Who could possibly not love an eclipse?

Note to self: the following words must always be triple-checked.
  • "Brain" or "Brian"
  • "Dairy" or "Diary"
I really wouldn't like to milk a herd of goats in a notebook for recording daily thoughts. However, there's no denying that a Brian would have been more use than my brain for a lot of today.

Hoping for a better Day 5 :).

No comments:

Post a Comment